- Handle it graciously and pay the bill- there must be a reason it was declined, and unless I knew it was on purpose I wouldn’t judge him right away on it
- I’d pay…not a big deal…if I really liked him I’d tell him he can just pay next time, if not then I’d pay, leave and never talk to him again.
- I will simply pull out my wallet pay for the meal, when we walk out I would make a joke just so that it’s not so awkward. You never know what a person is going through at times.
- Pay for the date because I would be embarrassed, if the date went well and I have interest there can be a second date, if not, then that’s the first and last date.
- Pay for both of us, and sarcastically hint that I’ll be expecting something in return. (But I really will be waiting for a return on my investment)
- Pay for the date… Stuff happens! But he should be sure to cover the next date
- Let’s both leave because I am not paying!
- I don’t know, all my home girls got money real talk. Tables turned they got the money now.
- Tell him he better get to washing dishes & busting tables.
- I would call my friend and ask her to pick me up.
- If I have the funds, I’ll pay. If not we can try again, if he has potential.
- You ever heard of Dine and Dash?
17 women mentioned they would pay. Only a few would pay and never talk to him again.
Then above there’s a few comments that stood out. Moral of the survey is, always carry a back up on you as a man.
As a woman be careful as to how you react, God does not like ugly.
Thank you ladies again for participating!!!